Analytics full events export
The Full events export is one of two export types when you export an Analytics view. The exported file contains one line for each activity that occurred and its corresponding details for the selected date range.
Full events exports include the following activities:
- Outbound reply (outbound message that is a reply)
- Archive / Reopen
- Trash / Restore
- Assign / Unassign
- Tag / Untag
- Activity ID*: Internal Front ID of the activity.
- Type: Describes what activity occurred (see list above).
- Source: Where is the activity coming from.
- Message ID*: Internal Front ID of the message.
- Conversation ID*: Internal Front ID of the conversation.
- Segment: Segment of the conversation.
- Direction: Inbound or Outbound.
- Status: Current status of the conversation: Archived or Open.
- Status at activity time: Status of the conversation immediately after the activity was recorded. If a conversation was originally Open and the activity is Archived, the status at activity time would read Archived.
- Inbox: Name of the inbox where the message currently lives. If the message appeared in multiple inboxes, the activity will appear one time for each inbox value.
- Inbox at activity time: Name of the inbox where the message lived immediately after the activity was recorded. If the message appeared in multiple inboxes, the activity will appear one time for each inbox value. If the activity represents a move from one inbox to another, the ending inbox is recorded.
- Message date: Formatted as YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss, in the requested user's timezone.
- Autoreply: Indicates whether this message is an automated reply, 1 is yes, 0 is no
- Reaction time: Time (in seconds) taken to assign/reassign an inbound message to another teammate (not to self), send a reply, or archive
- Resolution time: Duration (in seconds) that a contact was kept waiting for a reply from the team during a conversation segment. Corresponds to Total reply time in analytics reports.
- Final resolution: Indicates whether this event is an the last resolution of a segment, 1 is yes, 0 is no. If the conversation receives a new inbound, a resolution can stop being the final resolution for this segment.
- Handle time: Duration (in seconds) between opening a conversation and sending a reply
- Response time: Duration (in seconds) between an inbound message and the next outbound message in the same conversation. Corresponds to Reply time in analytics reports.
- Attributed to: Username of the teammate involved, if any (if the teammate archived the conversation but didn't reply).
- Assignee: Username of the teammate who was the assignee for this conversation.
- Author: Username of the teammate who replied to the email.
- Contact name: Contact's first & last name.
- Contact handle: Contact's email address, twitter handle, or phone number (depending on the source of the message).
- To: Email address of the recipient.
- CC: Email address of those CC'ed on the email.
- BCC: Email address of those BCC'ed on the email.
- Extract: Sample of the message body (200 character limit).
- Tags: Tags currently attached to the conversation.
- Tags at activity time: Tags attached to the conversation at the time the activity was recorded.
- Activity API ID: External Front ID of the activity.
- Message API ID: External Front ID of the message.
- Comment API ID: External Front ID of the comment.
- Conversation API ID: External Front ID of the conversation.
- Message original ID: Message-id as defined in the email headers of a message (email only).
- New conversation: Indicates whether this event is the first of a new conversation or segment, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- First response: Indicates whether this message is the first reply to a new inbound conversation or segment, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- Business hours: Indicates whether the message occurred within business hours, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- Subject: Subject of the conversation.
*These columns in the export may be phased out in the future, as they are the Front analytics system's internal identifiers and should pose no impact to customers.