Analytics messages export
The Messages export is one of two export types when you export an Analytics view. The exported file will contain one line per message received in the time period you selected. Below is an explanation of each column in the export.
- Message ID: Internal Front ID of the message.
- Conversation ID: Internal Front ID of the conversation.
- Segment: Segment of the conversation.
- Direction: Inbound or Outbound.
- Status: Current status of the conversation: Archived or Open.
- Inbox: Name of the inbox where the message currently lives. If the message appeared in multiple inboxes, the activity will appear one time for each inbox value.
- Message date: Formatted as YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss, in the requested user's timezone.
- Reaction time: Time (in seconds) taken to assign/reassign an inbound message to another teammate (not to self), send a reply, or archive.
- Resolution time: Duration (in seconds) that a contact was kept waiting for a reply from the team during a conversation segment. Corresponds to Total reply time in analytics reports.
- Handle time: Duration (in seconds) between opening a conversation and sending a reply.
- Response time: Duration (in seconds) between an inbound message and the next outbound message in the same conversation. Corresponds to Reply time in analytics reports.
- Attributed to: Username of the teammate involved, if any (if the teammate archived the conversation but didn't reply).
- Assignee: Username of the teammate who was the assignee for this conversation.
- Autoreply: Indicates whether this message is an automated reply, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- Author: Username of the teammate who replied to the email.
- Contact name: Contact's first & last name.
- Contact handle: Contact's email address, twitter handle, or phone number (depending on the source of the message).
- Final resolution: Indicates whether this event is an the last resolution of a segment, 1 is yes, 0 is no. If the conversation receives a new inbound, a resolution can stop being the final resolution for this segment.
- To: Email address of the recipient.
- CC: Email address of those CC'ed on the email.
- BCC: Email address of those BCC'ed on the email.
- Extract: Sample of the message body (200 character limit).
- Tags: Tags currently attached to the conversation.
- Message API ID: External Front ID of the message.
- Conversation API ID: External Front ID of the conversation.
- New conversation: Indicates whether this message is the first of a new conversation or segment, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- First response: Indicates whether this message is the first reply to a new inbound conversation or segment, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- Replies to resolve: Number of replies to inbound messages that exist in a resolved segment. Multiple outbound replies sent in a row will only count once as a reply.
- Business hours: Indicates whether the message occurred within business hours, 1 is yes, 0 is no.
- Subject: Subject of the conversation.