Ways to create and sign into your Front account
When you sign up for a new trial or join as teammate in a company, you have a few different ways to sign in:
- Use your existing Google or Microsoft login for Front. Our OAuth method allows you to seamlessly log in with your existing Google or Microsoft account.
- Create your own email and password login for Front.
- SSO, which would be set up by your company’s Front or IT admin.
Google or Microsoft login
When you first open Front, click Sign in with Google or Sign in with Office 365. This example will go over Sign in with Google.
You will see a list of accounts to choose from. Select the one you want to use to sign up with. This will be the account associated with Front.
If you don't see the account you want to use, click Use another account.
You will then be asked to allow Front access to your account. Click Allow to confirm.
Note: We ask to access this basic information from your Google or Microsoft account so that we do not need to ask it again when you set up your Front account.
You will walk through a few onboarding screens to start setting up Front.
Enforce Google or Microsoft login
Company admins have the option to turn on a company setting to require all teammates to log in with a Google or Microsoft account (OAuth). This is an optional setting that offers additional account security.
Click the gear icon on the top right of Front, then click the Company settings tab. Select Preferences.
Click Single Sign On, use the dropdown to select Enforce Google or Office 365 login, and click Save.
Teammates will be prompted to log in using the Sign in with Google or Office 365 option the next time they log in to Front.
Front email and password
When you first open Front, click Sign up for free.
Fill out the form with your work email and your password, as well as a phone number.
Verify your email by typing in the six-digit confirmation code:
Walk through the onboarding screens to continue to Front!
This is a sign-in method set up by the company to standardize the login for all tools the company uses. You can learn more about the setup here.
I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- Google or Microsoft login: Reset your password directly in Google or Microsoft.
- Front email and password: On the login screen, you can click Forgot password? and enter the email linked to your account to receive a password reset email.
- SSO: Reset your password directly in your SSO provider, or contact your internal IT team for steps to reset your password.
How do I change my Front login email?
Follow the steps in this help center article to change your login email.
How do I change my login if I use OAuth?
All Front plans allow teammates to leverage the sign in with Google/Microsoft methods or use email/password login.
SSO and Google/Microsoft company-wide enforcement are available only on the Scale plan. Some legacy plans with different names may also have this feature.