How to enable and use the Outreach integration
The Outreach integration in the integrations switcher allows you to display and take actions on your Outreach prospects that match the contacts in Front.
How it works
If the sender has a matching email in Outreach, the contact details will be displayed in the Outreach integration in Front. The following information will be displayed in the integration:
- Contact (Emails, Phone Numbers, Address, and LinkedIn Profile)
- Account (Account and Account prospects)
- Details (Owner, Stage, Sequences, and Tasks)
- Recent Activity (Calls and Mailings)
You can change a prospect’s stage, finish their sequences, opt them in/out, and complete their tasks in the integration. There are links back to Outreach to make additional actions.
Like other integrations, you need to be an admin in order to enable the Outreach integration.
Click the gear icon on the top right of Front and into the Company settings tab, and select Integrations from the left menu.
Select Outreach from the list of integrations. Click to the Settings tab and toggle on Enabled.
Go back to your inbox and select Outreach from the integrations switcher.
Click Sign In and use your Outreach credentials to log in.
How it works
You can now display contact information from Outreach directly in Front. Front will use the message sender’s email address to display the related prospect from Outreach.
- Contact shows a prospect's emails, phone numbers, address, and LinkedIn profile.
- Account links to the prospect's account and any other prospects for that account.
- Details shows the prospect's owner, stage, sequences, and related tasks. You can take the following actions in the Details card: Change the prospect's stage, mark sequences as finished, and complete tasks
- Recent Activity displays the last 10 mailings and calls related to the prospect.
Click the gear icon at the top of the plugin to show the following options:
- Click Book Meeting or Log Call to go to Outreach to book a meeting/log a call.
- Mark Finished will finish all the sequences the prospect is currently in.
- Opt Out will opt the prospect out of future communication.
This feature is available on the Prime plan or above.